The new 6-roll vinyl storage cart is recommended for use if you wish to store or move larger, heavier rolls of flooring.
- 1.5m or 2m wide versions
- Constructed from black scratch-resistant, powder-coated steel.
- Two handles are supplied with each cart to assist with loading and unloading and, when not in use, these locate on the end sections to help manoeuvre the cart itself.
- The heavy gauge poles which support the rolls of flooring have special end fittings to locate them securely on the cart and a centre support to prevent bowing of the rolls.
- The carts are fitted with four heavy-duty swivel castors; with brakes and non-marking polyamide wheels.
- A lockable tool box – ideal for keeping tools for cutting and fitting vinyl floors close to hand.
- There are pallet saddles for forklift guidance as the whole unit is designed so it can be lifted.
- Flat packed and can be assembled by one person.
Please note that all Harlequin vinyl floors (except Harlequin Allegro) with a roll length of up to 18 linear metres will fit the roll carts, However, the roll carts are primarily intended for up to 15 linear metre rolls of either Reversible or Reversible Pro. Full details can be found here.
If you have any questions about our new roll cart then please feel free to contact us.