Harlequin Liberty panels are fully supported by dual density shock dampening elastomer pads spaced at regular intervals, giving uniform and consistent shock dampening and providing the same “feel” and energy return to one or several dancers on the same panel, and with no hard spots at the joints.
- Modular sprung floor panel system
- Panels are laid in a brickwork fashion onto the sub-floor so that cross-joins do not coincide
- Panels join together by a rounded tongue and groove secured in place using Harlequin’s proprietary ‘one turn of the key’ latch and lock mechanism
- Minimum floor thickness 37mm (before inclusion of chosen finish)
- Panel size 2m x 1m and 1m x 1m
- Guaranteed for 25 years (T&Cs apply)
Installation can be carried out either by the customer or by Harlequin’s technical installation team.
Harlequin Liberty sprung floor panels and the accompanying portable Harlequin vinyl performance floor can also be stored in carts, providing an easy and safe way for stage crew to move them on tour or around a venue.