Harlequin Actitherm is specifically designed to be used in rooms with underfloor heating.
- The panels are comprised of structural plywood topped with flooring grade plywood and are laid in a brickwork configuration to ensure consistency across the floor area.
- Shock absorption and energy return are provided by dual density elastomer blocks attached to the underside of each panel.
- Harlequin Actitherm can be finished with a choice of Harlequin vinyl, solid hardwood or engineered board.
- Minimum floor thickness (before inclusion of chosen finish) – 43mm
- Guaranteed for 25 years (T&Cs apply)
PLEASE NOTE: Underfloor heating should not be allowed to exceed 27°C if finished with a Harlequin vinyl floor surface or 30°C if finished with a solid hardwood or engineered board surface.